Dentist in Trinity, FL
Laser Dentistry offers so many benefits to patients:
- Avoid the stress of drills and needles
- No vibrations and high-pitched noise
- Enables the dentist to render more conservative treatment when restoring teeth
- It kills bacteria and promotes healing of tissue and bone
- Fewer dental visits and less time in the dental chair
Some of the most common procedures performed in our office are:
What is NightLase™?
NightLase is a leading-edge laser procedure for the treatment
of snoring. It is a NON-invasive, NO appliances, simple and an effective way of reducing or eliminating snoring.
How NightLase™ Works
Laser energy is used to heat the tissues of the airway causing a tightening effect which helps to keep your airway open. NightLase™ is performed with approximately three short treatments spaced over two months. Each treatment lasts 15 minutes and requires no anesthesia. The procedure
is comfortable and you can resume your daily routine immediately afterwards. Results are often seen after the first session.
NightLase is a fast, NON-invasive, and NO appliances friendly way of increasing the quality of sleep.